Thursday, March 8, 2007

Another tooth story

The tooth fairy is becoming very familiar with our house this week. Took Hudson to the dentist today to have two of his baby teeth pulled. He wasn't nervous but I was enough for both of us. He did great in the chair until he saw me - looking so sad with the rolled up gauze sticking out both sides of his mouth like walrus tusks. Anywas, 3 hours later of him freaking out every time he saw blood on his tissue he seems completely over it.

Tony is in Toronto and called to see how everyone was. And as I was trying to get Hudson's bloody gauze back in, wiping Tag's runny nose, heating up whatever leftovers I could find for dinner Tony proceeds to read me the room service menu of the 5 star hotel is staying at. "You would probably like this strawberry chocolate tart, don't you think. maybe I'll have the steak." I should have hung up right then and there but I did manage to say goodnight first. Not really feeling sorry for him as he tells me that he is bored - what I would give to be bored in a luxury suite with people bringing me food and the TV all to myself. Please, bring me boring.


Anyways, something that made me laugh today.


Drawing by Hudson for Cooper.

Me: Why do this these two splats of lava have faces on them?
Hudson: that's me and Cooper.
Me: You and Cooper are lava?
Hudson: Yeah(duh!)

No comments: