Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Hudson!






We celebrated with Hudson yesterday. Tony took him out for breakfast - his most favorite meal of the day. He took a box of Timbits to his class and after school came home to build his Mega Blocks pirtae ship we got him. Nana and Oma and Opa came for dinner of waffles(Hudson's fave). He did really well and had a good day. He's not a big cake guy so he requested coconut cream pie for dessert. Tag and Reagan helped him blow out his 7 candles before he even got a chance to make a wish. He definitely crashed at the end of the day and was even too tired to finish his piece of pie.




Going back a day - Reagan's tooth came out without any complications.
Here's the before and after.
She was such a trooper.
The hardest part for me was having her go limp in my arms when they gave her the anasthetic. Got a teeny-tiny taste of what it must be like to have really sick kids that spend time in hospital a lot. So thankful for 4 healthy kids.


2 comments:

davidbraun said...

Good looking kids, Heidy! Good to see you in the blogging world. Alas, I have a blog as well, and so does Brittany, but I never update. She's much more committed to it than I am. Anyhow, glad to see you guys doing well, hopefully we'll see more pics in the future! Until next time!

Tassi said...

Wow - I tried to leave a comment and then bam! I now have my own blog. Slippery concept.
Anyway great way to stay in touch & we love seeing the updated pictures of the family.
Anesthetic - creepy. Linden had his tonils out & the part that made me cry was the 'going under'
Take care,
Tassi