Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy March


This is what we woke up to this morning. I actually love the snow but not so much in March. Ready for winter to be over now. The sun is shining now so it is awfully pretty out there. Have to go and sweep it all off the van before I take Reagan to the dentist for an x-ray. She banged into Kira's head on the tramp the other day and hurt her tooth. It was still hurting three days later so I checked it and it's loose. Since she's only four and not ready to get an adult tooth I'm not thrilled about her having a whole in her mouth for the next two years. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it will tighten up again.

Really into scrapbooking right now - feel like I'm on a creative roll. It usually takes me days to finish a layout. I've done three this week already and it's only Thursday. Love it.