Sunday, March 4, 2007

Quiet house...



Tony took all 4 kids shopping for my birthday present. He's very brave, I say. The result for me is a deathly quiet house. Not sure what to do with my time. Could fold the three load of laundry sitting here but thought I would blog instead - the laundry can wait.
Yesterday was great. Took Cooper, Hudson and two of Hudson's friends to Science World for his birthday party. He had a great time and we didn't lose anybody - bonus. In the evening I went to Janie's (a friendneighbor) to scrapbook with her. Didn't scrapbook one thing - just hung out and chatted.


Today the camera is out in full force to capture Reagan's full baby tooth smile for the last time. Tomorrow the tooth is being pulled out - in the hospital. She'll be completely under - not too nervous just sad she'll lose her tooth. She, on the other hand, is very excited - first visit from the tooth fairy. I have a feeling she'll score big for this one.

No comments: