Thursday, May 31, 2007

Had dinner with our neighbors last night. Nice, simple BBQ in the backyard. Tony managed to sit down for a little while to eat his burger and have a beer. He has gardening projects on the go and his projects are always big ones. Eventhough I sometimes wish he spent a little more time just relaxing the yard looks great and continues to get better. He enjoys it so much and it is a good release for him. Whatever he does, he always does well. Love our yard, Tony.




(Kid Quote of the Day) COOPER:Today at school there were two bees on Marshall's sock and they were mating. HUDSON: What's mating? (me: sweating a little) COOPER: Getting married! (me: Whew)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, talked to you twice in one day. I am working late and thought I may just check to see if you had added anything and there is Tony smiling at me. Great garden Tony

Love the kids quote!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your garden is definitely the best in the neighborhood!!!