Sunday, May 13, 2007






Had a fun weekend. Tony and I had a great day Saturday. We wandered around the city, had coffee(see photo), shopped a bit and a had a nice dinner. We wanted to see a movie but there was nothing good playing so we ended up being home before ten. That was a good thing though because Sunday was a full day. Mother's Day started with a little sleep in for me and then four little faces in my bed. Each of them holding a little treat for me. Crafts and cards made at school from the boys, a colored picture from Reagan(she also spoiled me on Friday with a pedicure at the preschool Mother's Day Tea), and from Tag a gift card for the spa - thanks Tony. We had a pizza lunch here with my Mom and Dad, John and Christine, Henry and Scott. Spent some time at the nursery buying plants for the garden in the afternoon with Tony's Mum. Then Tony made dinner for all of us and we ended the night with the 'funny show' (aka America's Funniest Videos), a Sunday night tradition. A really nice day. I realized how lucky I am the next day when I heard from a few Mum's at school who really got nothing special on the day. Tony always tries to make days like that special - I think he knows Father's Day is coming so he sets the bar high :)

Well, off to watch House - my new favorite show. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cup of coffee looks so good!!!