Thursday, May 17, 2007

New found energy

I think this warmer weather has brought me new energy. I have been completely coaght up on laundry this week and I've been baking cookies and today I thought I would attempt baking buns. Don't be too impressed - because I used the bread machine and they still didn't turn out. They look like little baseballs. I told my neighbor, who always seems to know everything about everything and she says "do you keep your yeast in the fridge?" No, I don't - didn't know you had to. Feeling a little defeated but tomorrow I will go buy new yeast and try again. What my new burst of energy hasn't allowed me to do is scrapbook. Really, really want to and everyday I say after the kids go to bed I will sit down at my table and create. But so far the couch has looked too comfy and I end up there instead until I crash an hour later. Tonight Tony won't be home so I will get the kids to bed on time and have a couple of hours. Off to school now to pick up the boys.

No comments: