Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wow, It's hot...

and even hotter tomorrow they say. Was I complaining only a month ago that the weather was too cold? I think it reached 35 today so we kept pretty holed up in the house with everything shut tight. After dinner Tony and Reagan left for soccer and the boys and I headed outside for a dip in the pool. I don't very often get in the little kiddie pool but today's temperature demanded it. I felt bad for Reagan as they headed out to play soccer in the heat. Somebody thought it would be a good idea to make the uniforms black - so I'm sure she was roasting before she even hit the field. Proud of her though, she doesn't complain and is seeming to have a good time. Love how her tongue is sticking out in real concentration heading for the net.

Tomorrow we are heading to the water park and then maybe somewhere with air conditioning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reagan looks so cute - but where are the slip and slide photos!!!!!
(Rochelle says you don't have them because Hudson is standing in front of the camera!)