Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday little buddy


Just a very quick post to document my littlest guy turning three. Taggart had a great day today with lots of his family around him to help him celebrate. Thanks to all those who came and made it a great day for him. It's been a very busy and full week here with Tony's Aunt and Uncle here from England. I've been too tired to post. Will fill in soon. Only three more days of summer vacation and we go back to school. Looking forward to the routine again. Walked up to school today to check out class lists and both boys are very happy with teachers and friends. Going to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowie!! That cake is amazing and look at Tag's happy little 3 year old face. Happy Birthday Tag!! I thought of him on the day but thought you may be a bit busy so I called Mom and Dad and asked them to pass on my message and a hug! Love you & talk to you soon! Love, Leni