Thursday, August 16, 2007

I said I wouldn't do it...



but I just couldn't help it. This morning this room was a disaster - could hardly walk without stepping on a piece of Lego or some other little boy toy. I've ranted, I've threatened, I've told them I would no longer set foot in there until it was cleaned. Today I finally gave in to the fact that the mess had gotten too big for my boys to tackle alone. Three hours later it was done - every action hero its bin - every book on its shelf - and every forgotten popcorn piece in the garbage. They say it will stay that way, they say they will never let it get that bad again. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay that way? Yeah right but how would they be boys if they kept their room that clean!! They would be anal little boring guys:-)

Love, Leni