Monday, March 3, 2008

A little hockey + a little flu

This past week the flu has finally caught up with us all. Not too hard but it's definitley here. Everyone is coughing and laying pretty low. Lots of TV and blankets on the couch. And yesterday I could dodge it no longer. Feeling pretty lousy but still plugging along. Looking forward to getting Tony home for a full five days. It's a big birthday week around here and Tony definitely wants to be a part of it.


Tag managed to find some energy the other day for a game of mini hockey with Oma and Opa.
Thought that was worth capturing. Oma made some pretty good saves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the action shots. Your mum looks great!
Get healthy all of you. We have a very busy week ahead of us.

Anonymous said...

I hope you were all better for the birthday bashes. Did you get my card? I hope you and Hudson both had great birthdays and you were spoiled rotten.
Love you, Leni