Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Friday

Wouldn't this be lovely hanging around your neck with the initial of your own kids? I have again been spending (wasting) a little too much time on Etsy and finding such amazing things. There is so much creative talent out there and so much of it in the way of stay-at-home moms. I can't help but find it inspiring.
Anyways this necklace is from BellaButtonDesigns and she has so much more great stuff. I may have to put something on my birthday list. I know there are a few Mom readers out there and I just had to share this. This site also has some beautiful stuff. A very nice gift for a special little girl too, I think.
Speaking of birthdays, we celebrated Tony's this week. The big 3-8.He managed to come home from work early nice and early so we went and pulled all the kids out of school and took them for lunch. They were thrilled. The day continued on with normal stuff - art class and dentist appointments. We bought him a new game so after dinner we played it. Learning a new game with all the kids impatiently waiting to play is always interesting but we pulled through. The game was a success and I think we'll enjoy playing it a lot. Ticket to Ride for anyone who's looking for a great family game.
Okay, I'm going to go work on the Disney album for 45 min before I have to go get Taggart from preschool. This 2 hour window of time goes far too quickly.
Happy Friday to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace! I don't dare check out the Etsy site or I'd never be able to leave it.

I've heard alot of people talking about Ticket To Ride. It seems to be THE game right now.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday to Tony! :)