Saturday, February 7, 2009

This week

(photo taken early December)
Our cardboard house got turned into surfboards. When the other three saw this cool one Tag and I made they all made one too.
Taggart got lucky with Cooper's lunchbox. Unlike an earlier post.

Sunset out our back window.

Hudson came home early with a stomach ache so Cooper walked Reagan home from school. This is what I saw when I opened the front door.

I've lost another one to the ipod.

Soccer Saturday in full force and me with my new zoom lens. (Cooper in goal)
(Hudson and his best bud since preschool, Duncan)
(this one didnt' go in but another one later in the game did)(they won)

Saturday night - me catching up on my blog. The littles in bed. Tony and the boys watching Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D.

No comments: