Friday, July 24, 2009

Inspiration

As I poke around the web and the blogging world I am constantly coming across things that inspire me. Sometimes it's something crafty that I want to try, or great photos that make me want to get better at my photography skills, but today I came across something that inspires me to keep telling the stories of our lives. I thought it was worth linking here: Phillip Toledano's Days With My Father. This is just words + photos. This is real life documentation and celebration. It also hits close to home as we deal with elderly parents and how we can so easily forget who they once were. It inspires me to keep telling the stories of my family with more words and less stuff.

Mother's Day 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that photo from before and I agree...how easy to forget the Mom she was. Love, Leni