Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Re-organization

A project I have been wanting to start for a long time finally got started. All my albums ever since I started scrap booking are in different books. I started with one kind and then moved to another a few years later, they are all different colors and it no longer worked for me. I knew what kind of system I wanted to move to and had the albums sitting on my shelf for months.
So for a few days I had albums and pages spread out all over my floor and now days and a few trips to Michael's later I'm well on my way. Fourteen years of our lives neatly organized into 12 streamlined books. Now I just need a new piece of furniture to store them in, one with room to grow because there's still much more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very impressive. I've got pictures everywhere...some in boxes, some scrapbooked and all of the rest are just on my computer. Apparently photos are the one area of my life that I can't seem to get organized!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I am so going to look through them when I see you after only 2 sleeps! Leni