Monday, May 16, 2011

Changes

A few things that have changed around here in the past couple of weeks:

Before:

After:

The play room/computer room/scrapbooking room underwent a big makeover. I am so loving this new space that I can "play" in and it is making me happy whenever i just walk by it.

Before:

After:

Cooper decided to grow his hair into his shaggy look about 3 years ago so when he decided that he wanted to cut it all off I really hoped he was sure. I think he liked it right away and he still seems to be happy with his decision. I still have to do a double take whenever I see him. Still as handsome as ever though.

Before:

After:

This crazy loose tooth has been driving us all crazy, but it refuses to let go. Makes for a pretty hilarious smile.
Edit: There is now a new "after". The tooth fairy will be making a visit tonight. Will post a shot of the new smile here soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the room makeover. I'm super jealous. I would love to have a room like that.

What a dramatic change for Cooper. He looks great!

Anonymous said...

I love the colour you chose for the new room - beautiful, can't wait to see it. Cooper, you look great both ways! I loved your long hair but like the new funky look too! Love, Auntie Leni

Beef Recipes said...

Good rreading your post