Monday, August 19, 2013

Seattle

The first Seahawks home game of the season was on Saturday. Tony took Hudson to Kelowna for a football tournament of his own so that meant I was the one driving into Seattle for the game. I don't have a lot of interest in seeing the Seahawks and Cooper was much more interested in taking a buddy anyway. So while Cooper and his friend were at the game, Reagan and Tag enjoyed exploring the city with me.
We had so much fun doing nothing.


Some cow chip cookies made the perfect snack.

Have you ever seen the gum wall? I had heard of it but never seen it. We stumbled upon it by accident. Tag was bummed that we didn't have any gum with us so he could add to it. I told him next time we come, we would remember to bring some. (it was an iphone day, so I've got blurry photos again)



We arrived at Pike Market just minutes before closing but we still managed to buy Tag a big juicy apple that he enjoyed for the next hour.

We came across these blue trees that i thought looked pretty cool. And there was a kids climbing area nearby which we spent some time at before heading to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.


Ipods became handy as we had to wait about half an hour for a table.

The three of us had such a great day. I really enjoyed hanging out with just these two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like such a great day! Gross wall, eewww! But the trees looked cool. Wish I could have been there too! Love, Leni